Been saving up for a nice big widescreen TV? Might want to consider one of these bad boys from Philips. They've just announced 2 new ones today, the LCD based 47PF9441D and plasma based 63PF9631D, each 47" and 63" respectively. They'll both also handle 1080p resolutions... MMmmmm yummy!
For full details incl. pricing, grab the official PR here folks.
LONG BEACH, Calif. - Philips introduced today at the Electronic House Expo (EHX) a 47" LCD 1080p television, along with a 63" Plasma model. As the demand for flat-panel TVs continues to escalate to new heights, Philips' new 47PF9441D and 63PF9631D FlatTV sets offer consumers expanded sizes for larger than life entertainment.
The future of television is flat, with DisplaySearch estimating that approximately 79 percent of overall TV sales in volume will be flat in 2008. That figure climbs to almost 92 percent in 2010. Additionally, DisplaySearch indicated that Philips is the leader in LCD TV sales worldwide.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Physicists discover how to make a second Sun, unlimited energy soon?
- Scientists to use blood from coronavirus COVID-19 patients as a cure
- Voyager 2 officially reaches interstellar space & sends message back
- Solar telescope reveals the highest-resolution image of the Sun ever
- Bluepoint expands to 90 devs, new PS5 game is their most ambitious yet