GIGABYTE are winding up their new "Ultimate Ultra Durable Motherboard Contest" today, which gives you a chance to send them some pictures of your custom built powerhouse system and send in for your chance to pick up an Intel Core 2 Duo processor, GIGABYTE 6-Quad All-Solid motherboard, and 8800 GTX graphics card.
Taipei, Taiwan, November 15, 2006 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions, today announce the GIGABYTE "Ultimate Ultra Durable Motherboard Contest"
Have you taken one of the unbelievably high performance, blisteringly overclockable GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards for more than just a test spin? Are you one of those PC modders that takes special pride in creating the most extreme, envy of all your friends elaborate, should be showcased in the Louvre custom PCs?
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- GIGABYTE debuts new gaming monitors at CES: 1440p 165Hz, and more
- GIGABYTE's new gaming laptops rock 10th-Gen Core i9, GeForce RTX SUPER
- GIGABYTE launches EAGLE series GeForce graphics cards
- GIGABYTE to launch its AORUS Radeon RX 5700 XT soon
- Corsair drops a 5GHz bombshell with its new Vengeance LPX memory kit