We live in a technology-driven world today. Every single aspect of our lives is jam-packed with some form of technology that drives us forward. From our daily chores to our professional careers, no part of our lives has been spared by the advancements in technology. However, with these new advancements, there is also ample scope of things going wrong when you need them to be on your side the most.
One such example is the accidental deletion of data and your crucial files. This can be a massive heartbreak, depending on the kind of files you have lost and even result in a financial or monetary loss when it comes to your business. Thankfully, Recoverit data recovery was introduced to thwart precisely these types of technological drawbacks and to ensure that even if we lose our files someday, we can retrieve them as quickly as possible.
Ever since its launch in the market, Recoverit has been doing quite well. It has helped countless people recover their lost files from Windows/Mac or external devices in no time at all. With a set of user-friendly features, the software makes it easy for even a novice to retrieve all the lost data with ease.
Features of Recoverit Data Recovery
Here are some fundamental features of the Recoverit Data Recovery software that make it a suitable option to have in your corner if tragedy strikes in the form of lost files!
- To begin with, by using this software, you can easily recover different types of files including videos, photos, audios, PDFs, documents as well as other kinds of data with ease.
- You can recover lost data due to any kinds of reasons, such as the crash of macOS or Windows operating system, accidental deletion, accidentally formatting of a device, virus attack, computer booting issues, the blue screen of death, etc.
- You can recover formatted/defective/deleted data from MAC and Windows computers as well as external devices such as SD card, USB flash drive, and more.
- In addition to that, the software is super easy and straightforward to use. You can make use of it within three simple steps, i.e. choosing a location to scan, previewing all the extracted files, and finally, clicking on the icon that says "Recover" to retrieve them all.
- The interface of Recoverit also lets us preview the extracted data before saving it to any location. In this way, you can perform a selective recovery and handpick the files you wish to extract.
- The latest version of Recoverit 8.0 also lets us select a particular location (folder or directory) to scan. This will further save your time while performing data recovery and get exact results.
- Finally, Recoverit offers a free data recovery version too that you can try out before buying the premium version. It will help you get an idea of the effectiveness of the software. It enables all the users to recover a total of files within 100MB absolutely free of cost.
How to Recover Lost or Deleted Files using Recoverit?
One of the best things about Recoverit is that it is pretty easy to use and does not require any prior technical experience. You can also get back your lost data and scan any partition, directory, folder, or even an external device by following these steps:
Step 1: Install Recoverit Data Recovery
Firstly, download and install Recoverit Free recovery software on your Mac or Windows system. Make sure that you don't download or install it on the same drive from where you have lost your data previously. This will avoid the overwriting of data on it.
Step 2: Pick a location to scan
After launching Recoverit on your system, you simply need to select a location to scan. This can be a partition, a directory, a folder, or even the entire disk. You can attach an external device and select it as well or browse to a specific location to save time.
Step 3: Let the application scan the location
As soon as you click on the "Start" button, the application will retrieve the lost and deleted content from the particular location. If you want, you can pause the process anytime you want and preview the results.
Step 4: Retrieve your data
Once the scan is completed, the extracted results will be displayed on the interface. The content will be well-categorized for your convenience. You can enter the relevant keywords on the search bar to get exact results. Select the files you wish to save and click on the "Recover" button. This will let you save the selected data to your preferred location.
By following this simple drill, anyone can recover their lost files on Mac or Windows without much trouble. Apart from scanning the system's internal disk, it can also recover data from an external source as well. Though, when you recover your files in the end, don't save them to the previous location from where they were lost. Instead, save them to another trusted location from where they won't be lost easily. Go ahead and give this recommended data recovery tool a try for free and be the judge of it yourself.
- >> NEXT STORY: MID-YEAR MADNESS hits GoodOffer24: The Best Software Deals!
- << PREVIOUS STORY: CDPR making another Cyberpunk game after Cyberpunk 2077