Tyan have just announced their new "TYANPSC" OEM division, dedicated for personal super computing products with the partnership of "Platform Computing Inc.". As such, they've also formally introduced the new Typhoon 600 series Personal Super Computer with OCS (Platform's "Open Cluster Stack"). This monster is based around Intel's (Clovertown) Quad-Core Xeon 5300 series processors.
TyanPSC, the OEM business unit of Tyan Computer Corporation, today announced the launch and availability of the next generation in personal supercomputing: the Typhoon 600 series using Intel Xeon 5300 "Clovertown" processors. Leveraging Tyan's experience with 2.5 million users, TyanPSC has designed a personal supercomputing platform that combines the best computational horsepower*, the benefits of a personal or workgroup resource, and the streamlined user experience that engineers and scientists expect from a PC. TyanPSC's Typhoon personal supercomputer is an easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use, turnkey system that delivers a stunning 256 gigaflops in your office or any other environment, while only requiring power from a standard wall outlet.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'