NVIDIA have just recently announced their quarterly operating results for the third quarter of fiscal 2007, and its hardly surprising that revenue for them has yet again increased, based on results from their already record first and second fiscal quarters.
For full details, head over to their press room folks.
SANTA CLARA, CA-NOVEMBER 9, 2006-NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA) today reported financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2007 ended October 29, 2006.
For the third quarter of fiscal 2007, revenue increased to a record $820.6 million, compared to $583.4 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2006, an increase of 41 percent. Net income computed in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) for the third quarter of fiscal 2007 was $106.5 million, or $0.27 per diluted share. GAAP net income for the third quarter of fiscal 2007 includes expenses of $42.6 million, net of tax, which is comprised primarily of stock-based compensation expense plus a one-time charge associated with licensing certain patents.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA's next-gen Ampere: 7552 core version, 24GB/48GB variants teased
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- ASRock takes out 5 world records with its TRX40 Taichi motherboard
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus