Now that there's several new high-end hardware products out and about (namely NVIDIA's new flagship nForce 680i chipset, Quad core Kentsfield, and the mighty 8800 GTX), Overclocking extraordinaire K|ngp|n of the XtremeSystems forums has been lucky enough to get a hold of the lot (using not one, but TWO 8800 GTX's in SLI) with which he cranks up to push for the most extreme 3DMark runs you've ever witnessed.
Time to smash the orbs up again.
These runs all done with 8-9hrs benching time using all the hardware at once.
GPU's only pushed maybe 60-70% . So much left untapped...imagine what the scores will be 1 month from now lol:
NVIDIA EVGA 680i SLI motherboard (bios reads wrong in cpu-z)
Kentsfield b3/Conroe b1 @1.75v actual vcore/-100c loaded temps.
2 x 8800gtx SLI -40c to -45c approx 850-870/1150 Tek-9 ln2
CORSAIR DOMINATOR 8888 2gb
1 SILVERSTONE ZEUS 850W PSU 12v stayed at 12.3v load through all benches with max clocks.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Riot's hero FPS Project A is called Valorant, class details leaked
- Black Shark 3 gaming phone: 90Hz display, 12GB RAM, liquid cooling, 5G
- Report: Mafia IV to be set in 1970s Las Vegas during golden vice era
- Best Buy Black Friday deals start now - here are our top tech picks
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020