OCZ have just launched a new series of SLI branded memory, so far made up of the PC2-7200 SLI-Ready and PC2-8500 SLI-Ready modules.
OCZ worked closely together with NVIDIA to optimize these modules specifically for current and next generation NVIDIA based platforms. As part of the NVIDIA SLI technology ecosystem, these modules undergo a rigorous series of tests by NVIDIA and are certified to provide performance-minded enthusiasts and gamers the quality, compatibility, and stability they seek when building an SLI gaming system.
For more information on them check out the announcement here.
"OCZ and NVIDIA have been working closely together to deliver the ultimate experience to high-end consumers with the new SLI-Ready series of modules," commented Dr. Michael Schuette, VP of Technology Development, OCZ Technology Group. "Through our cooperation, we are able to deliver a customized solution for NVIDIA gamers, enthusiasts, and SI's, one that addresses both the EPP memory performance and cooling requirements with a solution that is tailor made specifically for these customers."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts