Following the launch of NVIDIA's new nForce 600i chipset series yesterday, ECS have just introduced their own top-end variant for enthusiasts dubbed the PN2 SLI2+.
Grab the press release here for full details on it.
Milton Keynes, England, 9th November, 2006 - Delivering platforms for enthusiasts and extreme gamers, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the PN2 SLI2+ motherboard featuring the all-new NVIDIA nForce® 680i SLI media and communication processor (MCP) supporting the latest, high-performance, and low-power consuming Intel® Core2 Extreme processor in both dual-core and quad-core configurations. A fusion of performance and energy-efficiency, the PN2 SLI2+ will top every enthusiast's wish list with a blazing 1.333 GHz Front Side Bus and DDR2 1.2 GHz SLI-MEMORY or DDR2 800 memory for the fastest data throughput and precise overclocking control to unleash the hardware's full potential.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- AMD CEO Dr. Lisa Su: high-end GPU market is 'very important to us'
- PlayStation 5 backward compatibility should support every PS4 game
- Hardly any devs are making next-gen PS5, Xbox Series X games
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices