As with G80, there's also a number of press releases surfacing from motherboard manufacturers with details of their new boards based on NVIDIA's latest nForce 600i series chipsets for the Intel platform. Check 'em out below folks :-
Asus Technology Pte Ltd. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards is proud to introduce the AI Lifestyle P5N32-E SLI motherboard, which offers a third PCI Express x16 for physics card support, and includes several unique thermal technologies that enable powerful yet dependable performance.
The nForce 680i SLI-based P5N32-E SLI supports the Intel Quad-Core Processor and NVIDIA's Quad-SLI technology, and is ready for the up-coming 1,333MHz FSB specification. Made for gamers and enthusiasts, the motherboard provides the power needed for smooth video and extreme performance.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Cherry showcases new low-cost 'Viola' mechanical switches at CES 2020
- Phison at CES 2020, up to 8TB M.2 along with 16TB SATA QLC powered SSD
- The world's largest Ouija board is as big as a brontosaurus
- Learn this breathing technique to reduce coronavirus COVID-19 symptoms
- PCI Express 6.0 spec reaches rev 0.3, final due in 2021, up to 256GB/s