Following the launch of NVIDIA's 8800 Series graphics cards, there's been a flood of announcements from partners presenting their variants to the masses.
Just click on each of the linkies below to get to the press materials (some of which are provided in zip files with supporting images).
Taipei, Taiwan (TechMessenger) -- With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, is releasing two powerful PCI Express® graphics cards with NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTX and 8800GTS graphics processing units (GPU). The N8800GTX-768MX is ECS's new flagship product with 768MB GDDR3 memory that interfaces with the GPU on a 384-bit memory bus with an operating core of 575 MHz and memory clock timings of 1.8 GHz. The N8800GTS-640MX comes with 640 MB GDDR3 memory and a 320-bit memory interface, and 500 MHz core and 1.6 GHz memory clock speed. Both versions are SLI-ready, with 16x full-screen antialiasing and 128-bit floating-point high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting technology. These 8800GTX/GTS GPU-based graphics cards are best in industry solutions for extreme gamers, design and video/graphics users and others wanting the highest performance graphics cards available.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Valve talks Left 4 Dead 3 in the middle of Half-Life: Alyx launch hype
- Mass Effect writer: BioWare's new games are based on market research
- Valve isn't making Left 4 Dead 3: 'We haven't worked on L4D for years'
- Halo 6 is fine, 343i says don't worry about development
- Left 4 Dead 2 is alive once again in an epic Dying Light crossover