Just the other day The Inquirer made a posting in reference to a single 8800GTX being able to outperform a CrossFire X1950XTX configuration. Well now they get lucky with a pair of these monsters and whack 'em into SLI mode. Extreme? OOoooooh you betcha!
FEAR is one of our favourite benchmarks. And we thought it'd give a pair of G80, Geforce 8800 GTX cards in SLI a workout.
We got a 75 per cent performance increase over a single Geforce 8800 GTX card.
Yes, we are talking about G80, Geforce 8800 GTX times two.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- NVIDIA multi-GPU checkerboard rendering appears in new GeForce drivers
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER rumored for October 17 and around $250
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti: June 2020, or earlier?!