Hardware Zone have posted up details of ASUS's new "Silent Knight" CPU cooler, designed for all current platforms on the market. Its based around a full copper design with 6 heatpipes and a 9cm LED fan.
ASUS Technology announced the Silent Knight CPU cooler, which utilized 100% copper (an highly effective conductor) for its fins, base and heat pipes to enable efficient heat dissipation for the latest dual-core processors. The Silent Knight offers quiet performance and a unique design with blue LED, providing a peaceful computing environment and a stylish system interior.
Besides the fan, the Silent Knight is an all-copper CPU cooling solution. With copper, an effective heat conductor, large heat exchange area, lightweight design to relieve stress on the motherboard, and six curved heat pipes to transfer heat to the fins, processor temperature is always maintained at levels most suitable for high-performance and reliable computing.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Sony funding two new Silent Hill games: A reboot & Silent Hills remake
- Silent Hill.com domain up for sale, but Konami abandoned it long ago
- Silent Hills may not be dead, Kojima possibly teases game's return
- Cyber Shadow is the cyberpunk Ninja Gaiden you've always wanted
- Rumor: Sony wants to buy Metal Gear Solid, but Konami unlikely to sell