OCZ have just extended their Titanium Series of DDR2 memory modules with the new PC2-6400 variants with EPP technology, these in fact being the first EPP-ready modules rated to handle a 1T command rate.
Sunnyvale, CA-November 2, 2006-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today unveiled the PC2-6400 Titanium Series, the first-ever EPP-ready modules rated with a 1T command rate. Optimized for the existing nForce 590 SLI-based motherboards and impending NVIDIA platforms, the PC2-6400 Titanium EPP-Ready series delivers enthusiasts an alternative way of achieving high performance results without the need for substantial bus speeds. As the first DDR2 Titanium XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) product released, the innovative PC2-6400 EPP-Ready series is a premium solution for all enthusiasts, gamers, and high-end system builders.
PC2-6400 Titanium memory modules are built with an EPP (Enhanced Performance Profiles) programmed SPD to provide a true "Plug and Play" overclocking feature that eliminates the need for manual configuration and makes memory optimizations a household item for beginners and gamers.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X delay still possible, Phil Spencer says
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility