Kingmax have have just released their "KiNGDISK" microSD card with a massive 2GB capacity, this made possible with their patented PIP packaging technology.
Check out the announcement here for more details.
Taipei, Taiwan (TechMessenger) -- The memory card specification competition has raged since the advent of digital cameras up to present-day mobile phone devices. But by 2007, a uniform standard may be in the works, with microSD for mobile phones dominating the entire card-slot mobile phone user market! What makes microSD so attractive that it has mobile phone makers going all out to launch corresponding mobile phones? The answer is space efficiency. microSD is currently the world's smallest memory card and this gives mobile phone designers more space to fit in other components without having to worry about the slot for memory card. In addition, when fitted to an adapter, microSD may be used on all devices supporting miniSD and SD memory card respectively, making it a multipurpose card. For this reason, microSD is poised for explosive growth in the entire mobile phone storage market in 2007!
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X delay still possible, Phil Spencer says
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020