Following the release of their latest 6.10 CATALYST drivers for 2K and XP the other day, ATI have now also released a WHQL certfied CATALYST driver to suit both RC2 and the upcoming RTM build of Vista.
If you'd like to try 'em out head over to ATI.com
Performance highlights for the Catalyst® Vista RTM driver include:
- 3DMark05 overall scores improve 5.8-9.7%
- 3DMark03 performance improves as much a 10.7%
- Serious Sam 2 performance improves as much as 8.4% with the largest gains seen at lower resolutions.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Everything you need to know about the horrific Tesla 'Autopilot' crash
- New GeForce 442.50 drivers are fully-tuned for Apex Legends: Season 4
- Techpowerup releases NVCleanstall, clean up your GPU driver install
- US Senator criticizes Tesla 'Autopilot' feature, calls it 'misleading'
- Samsung's new QLED 8K TV: one of the first certified by 8K Association