ECS have just introduced a new nForce 590 SLI based motherboard in the "PN1 SLI2", with support for Core 2 Extreme.
You can get the full rundown on it within the PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 2nd November, 2006 - Bridging the digital divide by merging Intel's multi-core processing with NVIDIA's advanced visual computing innovations, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is set to release the PN1 SLI2 ATX motherboard pitched for tech savvy enthusiasts and gaming extremists. The PN1 SLI2 shows off remarkable 3D graphics performance using the flagship NVIDIA nForce® 590 SLI chipset, and supports the high-end Intel® Core2 Extreme CPU.
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Rosewill R6A34-BK/R6AS5-BK - Quality Meets Value
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Kentsfield - Core 2 Quad Finally Arrives!
- Microsoft blurs gens: Xbox One games now labeled as just Xbox games
- PUBG sells 70 million copies ahead of big season 8 update
- How to Combine Multiple Videos into One (2 Best Ways)
- Kentucky Fried COVID: KFC close dining rooms in Florida over new cases
- Sony doubles PlayStation 5 production to 10 million to meet demand
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- MSI Clutch GM30 Gaming Mouse Review
- Death Stranding PC Review: Phantasmic Voyage
- OWC Mercury Extreme Pro 6G 4TB SATA SSD Review
- OWC Mercury Electra 6G 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Neon Noir Benchmarked: Crytek's Ray Tracing Benchmark Tool Tested
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition: How Does It Fair In 2020?
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X: How Does It Stack Up In 2020 Against Navi?
- TweakTown's 2020 CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology
- A look at Dell CinemaStream powered by Smartbyte