Tagen are distributing an announcement at the moment which highlights the use of CMS airflow technology in their Easycon XL U-35 Series of power supplies, allowing for better high-voltage stability.
For full details incl. some images grab the PR here.
This series is distinguished by high voltage stability thanks to the CMS airflow technology. Two separate 6-pin cables for PCI Express graphics cards with special shielding meet the highest standards and let two graphics cards run in parallel. Efficiency constantly achieved is 83% + and the complete RoHS conformity. The 120mm fan runs very silent due to the fact that the heat produced under vigorous gaming usage is extremely low which puts this model to the front of all CMS models. The performance from low to high endurance was constantly reviewed as very stable with a 23(db) under maximal performance which can be noted as exceptional. Last but not least the general high quality of the case its self, cables, connections and packaging were reviewed as outstanding. View further...
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- In 8 years every Xbox One X console produces 1 ton of carbon emissions
- Save Outlook: Five Ways to Recover Email from Error 0x8004010F
- Tesla's market cap is now worth more than Bitcoin's
- Modern Warfare to get 200-player battle royale mode with cross-play
- AOC take a leap into peripheral gaming market with keyboards and mice