ASUS have just added yet another ATI based graphics card to their lineup down under, this one based on the 80nm X1950Pro GPU. According to ASUS this card operates at around 10c cooler than the usual reference design due to the advanced cooling solution they've decided to plonk on it.
Grab the press material here for full details.
Sydney, Australia; 31st October, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the leading provider of graphics solutions, today introduced the ASUS EAX1950PRO graphics card series, featuring an advanced fan sink that lowers temperature by 10Â°C compared to reference designs. The all-new series balances high performance and stability, and packs the latest specifications to support the next-generation Vista operating system. The EAX1950PRO series includes two excellent solutions: EAX1950PRO CrossFire/HTDP/256M and EAX1950PRO/HTDP/256M.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Amazon's best Cyber Monday deals on AMD CPUs, save up to 53%!
- Xbox Series X & PlayStation 5 = more expensive graphics cards in 2020
- Diablo II icon changes don't indicate remaster
- MSI's new GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING X and VENTUS XS spotted