A little later in the month than usual but ATI have managed to squeeze in their monthly CATALYST driver update as we now move into November.
As with most Catalyst® releases, performance has increased in various situations. In this release of Catalyst® Intel 965 Crossfire performance increases due to improvements of the Crossfire D3D driver in handling large vertex meshes. Gains of 6.7-15.8% can be seen in 3DMark2006, 9.7-10.5% in 3DMark2005 and 3DMark2003 performance improves as much as 7.1%.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Scoob! the Scooby-Doo origin movie teaser that takes the gang to space
- New Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, and Watch Dogs games set for 2020-2021
- Take-Two earnings slip 25%, but microtransactions and digital are up
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- EA cancels new open-world Star Wars Battlefront game from EA Vancouver