The official (final) version of Windows Media Player 11 has just been released, this version sporting an entirely new interface with stacks of features and improvements across the board. As with IE7, WMP11 will also be implemented into the upcoming Vista operating system by default.
Microsoft has released the final version of Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP. Version 11 sports a redesigned user interface and incorporates seamless integration with MTV's URGE music service.
According to Microsoft, the URGE online catalog provides customers with over 2 million songs by over 110,000 artists. Microsoft is also boasting that its improved search engine in Windows Media Player 11 provides faster results than any other media player on the market.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- Xbox Lockhart going digital-only at launch would be a mistake
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- CD Projekt RED has no reason to sell to Microsoft