VIA are planning to hold an event unlike any other, come the 11th of November in San Francisco. Dubbed the "Couples, Computers and Gaming" event, it is focused on the interaction of couples whom are both heavily into gaming.
Designed to be entertaining as well as informative, the hosts of the "Dawn and Drew Show!" on Sirius Satellite Radio will be the comedic emcees for the event, team members from the all-female professional PC gaming team girlz 0f destruction will give couples from the audience hands-on training in the skills needed for pro gaming, and a prominent array of well-known industry figures, including John Broady of CNET Gamespot, analyst Rob Enderle, and Mary Schuyler, producer of the Desperate Housewives PC game, will discuss women and gaming, advertising, and the future of the gaming industry.
If you're interested to know more about the event, grab this DOC file peeps.
"The growth of the gaming industry and the professional gaming scene presents significant challenges to individuals in trying to manage time spent on the computer in a healthy way, particularly those with relationship or family responsibilities," said Timothy Brown, Marketing Manager for VIA Technologies, Inc. "Couples, Computers and Gaming will explore those issues and their influence on the future of PC games."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 02:25 pm CST
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PS5 may only enhance PS4 games, legacy PS1, PS2 and PS3 games unlikely