Based on Intel's IGP-equipped G965 chipset with support for Core 2 Duo / Extreme, FOXCONN have just launched their "G9657MA-8EKRS2H motherboard".
Get all the details on it within the official announcement here.
YanTai, ShanDong, Oct 23rd, 2006 - Leading the digital home entertainment revolution, FOXCONN, the global leader in the design and manufacture of computer, communications and consumer electronic components, is set to bare the LGA775 G9657MA-8EKRS2H motherboard with the innovative Intel® G965 Express chipset supporting the fastest Intel® Core 2 Duo / Core 2 Extreme CPUs as well as a full range of Pentium® Extreme Edition, Pentium® D, Pentium® 4 and Celeron® D processors. Reinforced with a 1066/800/533 MHz Front Side Bus and loaded with up to 8 GB of DDR2 system memory, the RoHS compliant Micro ATX G9657MA-8EKRS2H delivers an exciting entertainment platform with the clearest quality video, high-fidelity audio, and expansive connectivity that complement today's digital living room.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- Half-Life 4 announced: Valve confirms it cannot count to 3
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- AMD's new sTRX4 socket: future-proof, supports 64C/128T on desktop