SAPPHIRE have just added an X1650XT based graphics card to their lineup, as detailed in the press material here.
Leading graphics supplier SAPPHIRE Technology is now shipping a new graphics accelerator based on industry leading architecture, delivering affordable graphics processing solutions in the midrange market and featuring the latest CrossFireTM connectors for dual GPU operation.
The SAPPHIRE RADEON X1650XT now delivers the highest graphics performance in its class. Equipped with 256MB or 512MB of GDDR3 memory, this model features clock speeds of 575MHz (core) and 1350MHz (memory). The new X1650XT delivers high efficiency, high performance in Shader Model 3.0 and enhanced image quality. The architecture natively supports HDCP and also supports AvivoTM delivering vibrant high fidelity images and video playback to the latest High Definition (HD) video standards. Two Dual-link DVI outputs are provided as well as TV out and multimonitor operation is supported with HydravisionTM.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 5700 XT Special Edition teased
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- GIVEAWAY: SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT 6G GDDR6 Video Card
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA