Ubisoft has pushed out another update for The Division 2, with the new Update 2.1 fixing some of the issues with NPCs and other enemies getting stuck in a T-pose, something that happened because of the previous patch from a few days ago. If you want to see The Division 2 benchmarked with 20 graphics cards, check that out here.
The new update for The Division 2 also fixes a bunch of bugs that have plagued the game for some players since launch, with the Revive Hub now being more consistent in how it works, but the team at Massive Entertainment added that it's still an on-going issue for some even with the new update. On top of that the Crafting Bench bug has been fixed, with some players unable to upgrade it now not having that problem.
The full set of patch notes for The Division 2's new Update 2.1:
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project "Brand Request: Gila Guard".
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.
- >> NEXT STORY: Ubisoft delays The Division 2 update 'Title Update 3' to May
- << PREVIOUS STORY: PlayStation 5 will have 'appealing' price, next-gen specs