Details have surfaced today on an upcoming Radeon X1300CE graphics card from ATI which will be based on their 80nm "RV505" processor.
Get the full rundown on it over at HKEPC folks.
As Vista is going to be released in early 2007, ATI plans to release new model for value segment, Radeon X1300CE which will be Vista Premium certified. Codenamed RV505CE, Radeon X1300CE is a replacement of old Radeon X300/500 (RV370) generation. Manufactured by TSMC with 80nm technology, RV505CE features Direct X 9.0c, Shader Model 3.0 support and AVIVO technology. This chip is driven by 4 Pixel Shader Pineline, 2 Vertex Shader engine, 64bit native memory controller, and a 350MHz core clock. Radeon X1300CE will accompany with a low-profile board design codenamed Blondie and passive cooling. The official price of card is going to be $49, and it's main rival would be NVIDIA GeForce 7100GS.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged
- AMD Radeon Pro W5700: workstation Navi, 8GB GDDR6, 9 TFLOPs for $799
- AMD: Big Navi GPU to disrupt 4K gaming like Ryzen CPUs did to Intel
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro W5700X: Navi 10 GPU, 9.5 TFLOPs, 16GB GDDR6
- AMD Radeon RX 5950 XT spotted, again: is this Big Navi?