KWorld have just launched a neat little portable USB TV stick capable of displaying both digital and analog TV signals with the added benefit of such features as time-shifting, scheduled recording in power-off mode, and picture-in-picture.
Taipei, Taiwan (TechMessenger) -- KWorld Computer Co., Ltd., one of the leading makers of TV tuners, launched the modish and exclusive hybrid slider TV stick, DVB-T 320U. The semi-transparent, arc, and slider cover represents the taste and style of the users. This slider cover designs not only for decoration, but also for avoiding to miss the cover or eaten by kids.
The size of DVB-T 320U slider TV stick is as small as only half a credit card. It is very easy to take it from home to work, or bring it in any business trip. This portable TV stick assists users to enjoy fully entertainment in a stylish way!
Besides, though KWorld hybrid DVB-T 320U TV stick is small, it still carries with complete functions, including watch digital or analog TV utilizing just one device, Time-Shifting, S.R.P.O (Scheduled Recording in Power-Off Mode), PIP (Picture-in-Picture), etc, which means users won't miss any favorite TV show or football game anymore!
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA's new Shield TV Pro spotted on shelves ahead of launch
- Steam controller going extinct, on sale for $5 now
- Xbox Lockhart going digital-only at launch would be a mistake
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits