Shuttle have just announced that their XPC lineup of small form factor systems are now Energy Star compliant which in turn means they use up to 70% less electricity than comparable non-compliant systems.
For further information, have a read of Shuttle's press release folks.
(CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., October 25, 2006 -- Shuttle Inc., is the leading global designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories. The company announced today that XPC systems are now Energy Star compliant. With Energy Star compliance, Shuttle XPC systems consume 70% less electricity than comparable non-Energy Star compliant systems.
Shuttle Energy star compliant systems include the XPC M2000 with Intel Viiv technology, the extremely small XPC X100 at 2 inches tall, G5 3600 multimedia system and value level XPC T3100 with its low cost and easy maintenance. Additionally, Shuttle XPC PC2 2700 and XPC P2 3700 systems deliver dual-core processor technology and bleeding edge performance while maintaining Energy Star compliance.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- EA cancels new open-world Star Wars Battlefront game from EA Vancouver
- EA's next Star Wars game will be 'very unique,' could it have co-op?
- Elon Musk thinks Tesla energy could be 'bigger' than Tesla EV business
- Will Disney's new CEO renew EA's Star Wars game license?
- Jedi: Fallen Order 2 may release by 2021 on next-gen consoles