Anthem has just received its new DLSS update that provides Deep Learning Super Sampling technology from NVIDIA to provide GeForce RTX graphics card owners up to 40% more performance.
NVIDIA has some pretty big performance increases by enabling DLSS with a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti running Anthem at 4K going from 51FPS with DLSS disabled to a huge 70FPS with it enabled. The RTX 2080 jumps from 39FPS to 55FPS, much closer to that elusive 4K 60FPS while the RTX 2070 goes from 32FPS to 45FPS and the RTX 2060 from 28FPS to 39FPS. Damn good results from the DLSS update I'd say.
Last updated: Mar 29, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- PS5 may only enhance PS4 games, legacy PS1, PS2 and PS3 games unlikely
- BioWare confirms Anthem reboot, promises big changes are on the way
- BioWare plans to save Anthem with The Taken King-style expansion
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- > NEXT STORY: Boston Dynamics new robots ready to take over warehouse jobs
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Sony boss Kaz Hirai announces he is retiring