Corsair are looking after their employees in a big way following their record quarterly profit in the last quarter, they decided to distribute over $1Mill in profit sharing to the people that made it all possible.
Grab the official announcement here for full details.
Fremont, CA (October 25, 2006) -Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high performance enthusiast computer products, today reported record quarterly profit and announced distribution of over $1 million dollars in profit sharing to its employees. Fueled by the company's unique market positioning and precise product launch execution, Corsair enjoyed rapid sales growth in all regions worldwide. In accordance with the company's philosophy that its employees are its biggest assets, Corsair was proud to announce the largest profit sharing amount in the company's history. Headquartered in Fremont, California, Corsair is ranked as the 8th largest memory module supplier in the world according to iSupply.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- Nintendo made $1.23 billion in profit over holiday 2019 quarter
- Corsair's new Vengeance PC is all AMD, baby!