Elitegroup Systems have announced today their new "GeForce6100SM-M" mATX motherboard, based on NVIDIA's single-chip GeForce 6100 and nForce 405 chipset.
Grab the official press release here for full details.
Fremont, CA (October 24, 2006) - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS®), the world's leading motherboard, notebook and desktop PC manufacturer, today released GeForce6100SM-M motherboard featuring NVIDIA® GeForce® 6100 graphics processing unit (GPU) and nForce® 405 media and communications processor (MCP). Designed to support the latest AMD Athlon 64 AM2® based processors, the new ECS Elitegroup GeForce6100SM-M motherboard features premium quality onboard 3D graphics, making it the industry's first integrated design for socket AM2.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- AMD's new sTRX4 socket: future-proof, supports 64C/128T on desktop
- ASRock takes out 5 world records with its TRX40 Taichi motherboard
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds