ASUS have just introduced a new high-end motherboard for enthusiasts in the P5N32-SLI Premium/WiFi-AP. This is based on NVIDIA's nForce 590 SLI Intel Edition chipset for Core 2 Duo and includes a mass of features such as the SupremeFX audio card and DTS connect solution, three PCIe x16 slots (one set aside for NVIDIA's upcoming physics card) and stacks more.
Grab the official press release for full details.
Sydney, Australia: October 20th, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today introduces the P5N32-SLI Premium/WiFi-AP with Quad-SLI technology, Intel's Core2 Extreme support, and a third PCI Express x16 slot for Nvidia's upcoming Physics card. Teamed with SupremeFX and DTS connect, the P5N32-SLI Premium/WiFi-AP delivers superior gaming realism.
The P5N32-SLI Premium/WiFi-AP is a gamer's dream, offering realistic sound and image quality. The motherboard is Quad-SLI ready and supports the Intel Core2 Extreme processor, providing superior processing power for the most resource-hungry graphics applications. The P5N32-SLI Premium/WiFi-AP incorporates three PCI Express x16 slots (two for SLI-ready dual-GPU graphics cards and one reserved for Nvidia's Physics card) to enable unparalleled graphics performance and gaming realism.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- AMD adds new tier system to its FreeSync display tech
- ASUS launches new GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 with 'space-grade lubricant'
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15: because one screen isn't enough for gaming
- ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X: 17-inch laptop with Xeon CPU, Quadro GPU