AMD have just made a public announcement which reflects on their fiscal results for the quarter ending October 1st. Sales are said to have reached $1.33 billion with a net income of $134 million / $0.27 per share. This shows a sales increase of 9 percent compared to the previous quarter, and 32 percent when looking back to this time last year.
AMD's outlook statements are based on current expectations and exclude ATI operations and ATI acquisition-related charges. The following statements are forward looking, and actual results could differ materially depending on market conditions and the factors set forth under "Cautionary Statement" below. AMD expects demand for its products to be seasonally strong in the fourth quarter and sales to increase sequentially.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- JPR: AMD GPU shipments increased by 22% in Q4 2019, thanks to Navi
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X