"VidaBox LLC", a company reknowned for innovative media center PCs have just announced the world's first combined Dual HD-DVD *and* Blu-Ray media center systems. No problems with varying formats here! The Dual HD "LUX" and "MAX" systems also feature HDCP-compliant outputs, dual analog / HDTV tuners and much more.
For full details, have a read of the supporting press release on VidaBox's website.
"The Dual HD LUX & MAX systems are perfect for those who can appreciate convenience, high-fidelity audio, and high-quality video performance in a single, easy-to-use package," says Steven Cheung, co-founder of VidaBox. "High definition is the new video standard, and many customers want the ability to play both Blu-Ray and HD-DVD discs. Combining that ability with the attractive, rich feature set of media center allows everyone to conveniently use the VidaBox as the center of all their digital entertainment needs. There's no need to buy two separate high definition disc players, nor is there a need to use a PVR/TiVo®, stereo, DVD player, etc. when everything - TV, movies, music, pictures, and more - can be easily accessed from a single remote at the touch of a button."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM