Based on Intel's 975X chipset with support for Core2Duo, ASUS have just released their "P5W64" motherboard with quad-PCI Express architecture, enabling the ability to connect up to eight monitors.
Grab ASUS's official PR for the full rundown on it folks.
Sydney, Australia; 19 October, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today introduces the P5W64 WS Professional workstation-class motherboard, nicknamed the Wall Street Quartet. It supports the quad-PCI Express architecture, enabling a system to connect up to eight monitors.
Based on the Intel 975X chipset and supporting the Intel Core2 CPU (and future multi-core CPUs), the P5W64 WS Professional provides powerful computing and superior scalability.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Corsair ONE PRO i200: premium workstation PC costs $4499
- GoodOffer24 Lunar New Year Sale: Windows 10 Pro for $12.40 and more
- AMD Radeon Pro W5700: workstation Navi, 8GB GDDR6, 9 TFLOPs for $799
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10