GeCube have released an X1950PRO which is an overclocking-happy limited edition card with its residing TEC (Thermo Electric Cooling) system. The "FZ" (Freezer) Cool X1950PRO really stands apart from the rest with this kickass cooling system and I would imagine will sell really well.
Get the full scoop on it over at GeCube's website folks.
GeCube's FZ Cool graphics card takes cooling solutions for X1950PRO overclocking to the next level by being the first graphics card in the world to incorporate a TEC (Thermo Electric Chip). TEC's superior cooling performance means that even when the FZ Cool is overclocked by 20% the temperature remains within the optimum 60°C ~65°C range. The FZ Cool also stands out in 3D Mark 05/06 benchmarks by outperforming standard versions by 15% and returning the best scores as well. The FZ Cool has 4 heat pipes and twin 8cm silent fans with automatic speed adjustment, special overclocking temperature control function and recovery mechanism. This ensures that overclocking will no longer shorten the life of your graphics card! With its class-leading ultra-cooling design and perfect visual effects, the FZ Cool is the dream card for master overclockers!
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged
- AMD: Big Navi GPU to disrupt 4K gaming like Ryzen CPUs did to Intel
- AMD Radeon Pro W5700: workstation Navi, 8GB GDDR6, 9 TFLOPs for $799
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro W5700X: Navi 10 GPU, 9.5 TFLOPs, 16GB GDDR6
- AMD Radeon RX 5950 XT spotted, again: is this Big Navi?