ASUS have lifted the curtain on their "EAX1950PRO" graphics card with a superior heatsink/fan solution to the stock offering from ATI, one which according to ASUS lowers the card's temperature by 10c.
For full details head over to ASUS's website where the press material resides.
Taipei, Taiwan, October 17, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the leading provider of graphics solutions, today introduced the ASUS EAX1950PRO graphics card series, which features an advanced fan sink that lowers temperature by 10°C compared to reference designs. The all-new series balances high performance and stability, and packs the latest specifications to support the next-generation Vista operating system. The EAX1950PRO series includes two excellent solutions: EAX1950PRO CrossFire/HTDP/256M and EAX1950PRO/HTDP/256M.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PS5 may only enhance PS4 games, legacy PS1, PS2 and PS3 games unlikely
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X