And now come the stream of press releases from partners releasing their own X1950 Pro variants. GIGABYTE are first up with their Special Edition GV-RX195P256D-RH card which comes equipped with a Zalman VF700 cooling solution and a copy of "Call of Juarez".
Taipei, Taiwan, October 17, 2006 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today revealed the GIGABYTE GV-RX195P256D-RH, the world's first 80nm graphic card featuring the ATI Radeon® X1950 Pro with 36 pixel shader processors and the all new Compositing CrossFire Engine.
Combining ultra-stable performance, blistering 3D graphic rendering, and longer component lifespan with the usage of ultra-low ESR solid capacitors, the GV-RX195P256D-RH comes equipped with the Zalman VF700 aluminum copper fan to deliver an optimally quiet thermal solution with outstanding overclocking performance. Leveraging the latest advanced graphics technologies including Shader Model 3.0 and High Dynamic Rendering, the GV-RX195P256D-RH provides the ideal solution for Call of Juarez with support for high HDR and DOF effects. Featuring the high performance 3D ChromeEngine3 and EAX surround sound effects, Call of Juarez promises to transport gamers directly into the most realistic 19th century western cowboy adventure imaginable.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- Spring promotion: Windows 10 Pro key $10.55 + Office 2019 Pro $33.96
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro W5700X: Navi 10 GPU, 9.5 TFLOPs, 16GB GDDR6
- Silicon chip used to create a nano hair-sized particle accelerator
- Black Friday at GoodOffer24: Windows 10 Pro for just $10.62 and more