Tagen have just raised the bar a notch for high-end PSUs with their new TurboJet series 1100W MONSTER. This thing has it all, they've even gone to such efforts as to box it up in a custom-designed leather suitcase!
October 16 2006 - Tagan, manufacturer of premium power suppliers for PCs and servers, enters a new supply dimension with the turbojet series. Supplying 1100 Watts of pure power, Tagan is Australia's ?rst manufacturer to make such capability available for today's and future multi-CPU and multi-GPU high-end computers.
"We are proud to be the first to release such a powerful power supply in Australia" says Nikol Su, Managing Director for Actiontec and distributor for Tagan "We've already had great interest from dealers and system integrators about Tagan's 1100w power supply especially with Intel's multi-core CPU architectures"
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V key art leaked
- PS5 won't launch before Fall 2020, NPD analyst predicts
- New Master Chief Collection update lets you install segments
- Sony to continue strong first-party IP focus
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit