Evesham have just introduced a new model to their Voyager range of notebooks which features NVIDIA's just-launched GeForce Go 7950GTX GPU.
For full details on it including a listing of specs, grab Evesham's press release folks.
Evesham has announced the launch of its new 'Voyager 720DC Plus', the fastest gaming notebook since its multi award winning predecessor, the Voyager 720DC. Now accommodating NVidia's GeForce Go 7950 GTX graphics, you can experience extreme HD gaming on your notebook.
Bringing the high-def theatre experience to notebooks, NVidia's GeForce Go 7950 GTX graphics with advance power management technology to extend battery life, allows you to play today's hottest games at extreme HD resolution, 1920x1200 or 1680x1050. Pushing next generation games to their limits with raw gaming power at a blistering pace, the 720DC Plus, partnered with 512MB of NVidia's GeForce Go 7950 GTX graphics, means double the performance and so double the fun!
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- ASUS launches new GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 with 'space-grade lubricant'
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Detroit: Become Human PC specs increased just before its release
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER rumored for October 17 and around $250
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!