NVIDIA have unveiled today their most powerful mobile graphics processor yet, the "GeForce Go 7950GTX". This new flagship offering is making its way into the latest top-end gaming notebooks such as Dell's XPS M1710.
DIGITALLIFE-NEW YORK, NY-OCTOBER 12, 2006- NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA) has once again raised the bar for notebook graphics performance with the release of the NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX graphics processing unit (GPU)-the world's fastest notebook GPU on the marketi. Notebooks with the new GPU are available for order from select top gaming notebook makers in North America and Europe. Gamers can experience the power of this new GPU in Dell notebooks at DigitalLife 2006 in New York City.
"Dell is fully committed to delivering the most intensely realistic gaming and entertainment experience to PC gamers," said Brett Faulk, director of Inspiron and mobile XPS product marketing. "Dell XPS notebooks have swept the awards thanks to their sheer gaming performance and the Dell XPS M1710 with GeForce Go 7950 GTX is our best yet."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- NVIDIA Ampere: GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is 40% faster than RTX 2080 Ti
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti: June 2020, or earlier?!
- Analyst: NVIDIA to launch next-gen 7nm GPU in the next 9 months