NVIDIA has released a new GeForce 418.81 WHQL set of drivers that sport both support for 3DMark's new DLSS update for Port Royal, as well as supporting the upcoming slew of GeForce RTX powered gaming notebooks.
The company has baked in a bunch of other things into the new GeForce 418.81 drivers like added or tuned SLI profiles, as well as features and issues that have either been tweaked or fixed. Starting with the updated or added SLI profiles:
- Assetto Corsa Competizione - AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Life is strange Season 2 - AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- NBA 2K19 - AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Space Hulk Tactics - AFR enabled for Turing GPU Software Module Versions
- [Gamestream][OS HDR]: Stream is not set to launch in HDR despite having HDR display attached to the PC and client.
- [GeForce Experience]: Share FPS overlay appears in the Twitter UWP app from the Microsoft Store.
- [G-SYNC]: Flickering may occurs in games if G-SYNC is enabled.
- [G-SYNC]: With G-SYNC enabled, after ho t-pugging a G-SYNC display and then a G- SYNC Compatible display, the right half of the G-SYNC Compatible display may go blank.
- > NEXT STORY: Respawn says it Titanfall 3 is NOT in development
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Apex Legends doesn't require PS Plus on PS4