Intel have issued out an announcement today which highlights the release of their new "WiMAX Connection 2250" dual-mode baseband chip for mobile networks.
Grab the press release here for full details.
The Intel WiMAX Connection 2250 is the industry's first dual-mode baseband chip, and when paired with Intel's discrete tri-band WiMAX radio, the solution is capable of supporting all global WiMAX frequencies.
Speaking at WiMAX World today, Sean Maloney, executive vice president and general manager of Intel's Sales and Marketing Group, also announced that Motorola Inc. currently intends to integrate the Intel WiMAX Connection 2250 into its CPEi 200 Series of WiMAX customer premise equipment. Motorola joins several other leading telecommunications equipment manufacturers currently expected to deliver Intel WiMAX Connection 2250-based products in 2007.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X: next-gen sound via dedicated chip and ray-traced audio
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021