Samsung have stepped up to Dell with the introduction of their own 30" LCD monitor. The "SyncMaster 305T" sports a native res of 2560x1600 and contrast ratio at 1000:1. Response time is also said to be at 6ms.
At a RRP of $1999 however, its the sort of thing many of us can only dream of having :(
IRVINE, Calif. - October 10, 2006 - Samsung Electronics America, Inc., a world-leading manufacturer of professional LCD and PDP display products, today introduced the SyncMaster 305T, an ultra-wide, high-resolution 30-inch TFT-LCD monitor.
Designed for the commercial market, the 305T combines a 16:10 wide-screen design and high, 2560x1600 resolution, making it ideal for a variety of professional applications, including medical, engineering, control rooms, CAD, graphics and design, and desktop publishing.
Other specifications include 400cd/m2 brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 178/178 degree viewing angle, a fast response time of 6ms (GTG), and a 0.25 pixel pitch for clean, tight image reproduction.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Amazon's best Black Friday deals for Gaming Monitors
- Samsung executives jailed over destroying evidence in fraud cause
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Samsung Odyssey G9: insane 49-inch panel at 5120 x 1440 and 240Hz