Terry Makedon of ATI have just given us the heads up on a new Games Award which ATI are sponsering over at GameShadow, dubbed the "ATI Crossfire People's Choice Award".
After many years complaining that there was too little innovation in new video games, here at GameShadow we've decided to do something about it. These awards highlight and reward titles that push the boundaries to deliver fun innovative gameplay, regardless of their size, budget or commercial success.
Creativity and innovation are all important, and we hope that by visiting this site and playing some of the nominated titles, you'll find some superb games you hadn't known about before.
We've got more than 50 different games spread over 10 categories, and each one has something unique to offer. Many of them are even completely free so you can play them right now.
And don't forget our most important category: the ATI CrossFire People's Choice award. You can select any game from any category and vote to award it the highest accolade, and have a chance to win an Ultimate Gaming CrossFire Kit.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 03:17 pm CDT
- Joaquin Phoenix wins Best Actor award for his Joker performance
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate wins best fighting game at The Game Awards
- Xbox Lockhart going digital-only at launch would be a mistake
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate wins 'Nintendo Game of The Year'
- CES gives award to cannabis product, but bans saying cannabis at show