GIGABYTE have just recently made an official mention that their full range of P965/G965 motherboards have been provided with BIOS upgrades to allow for Intel's upcoming Quad-Core processors.
Grab the announcement here for full details.
Taipei, Taiwan, October 09, 2006 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions, today announced the latest BIOS upgrades for their entire line of GIGABYTE P965/G965 motherboards, enabling Intel® Quad processor support for unsurpassed extreme gaming and multitasking performance.
Last updated: Dec 29, 2019 at 09:30 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'