Today sees the launch of a new high-end gaming chassis from Antec called the "Nine Hundred". The case is designed with silence in mind, it features a top-mounted 200mm Tri-Cool fan, as well as mounts for optional 120mm fans. System builders can also decide where to put front fans and hard drive cages.
For a full rundown on its feature-set, grab Antec's official PR here folks.
The Antec Nine Hundred has a highly sophisticated quiet cooling system and allows a system to be easily customized. Gaming hardware produces significant amounts of heat, and Nine Hundred's design incorporates several cooling features, the most outstanding of which is the top-mounted 200mm TriCool fan with 3-speed control. Other cooling features include a perforated front bezel, three 120mm TriCool fans for HDD and system cooling, and two additional mounts for optional 120mm fans to cool graphic cards and the CPU. The large fans enable Nine Hundred to deliver quiet cooling to systems made up of even the highest end components. Furthermore, the power supply unit (PSU) mounts on the bottom of the case for improved thermal and Quiet Computing(tm) performance.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Antec reveals slick new Performance P120 Crystal mid-tower case
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts