ASUS have launched a couple of new high-end graphics cards down-under today, these being the EAX1950XTX and EAX1950 CROSSFIRE Edition models.
For full details, grab the supporting press material here.
Sydney, Australia: 10th October, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the leading provider of high-performance graphics solutions, today introduces the EAX1950XTX/HTVDP/512M and EAX1950CROSSFIRE/HP/512M graphics cards, incorporating ATI's Radeon® X1950XTX VPU to deliver the robust graphics performance demanded by gaming enthusiasts. Combined with HDCP (High-Definition Digital Content Protection), ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology and CrossFire multiple VPU interface, the new graphics cards offer the ultimate video experience.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Xbox Series X & PlayStation 5 = more expensive graphics cards in 2020
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- PlayStation 5 may play thousands of PS4 games at launch
- Atari VCS currently in later testing and validation phases
- Here's the important early warning sign of coronavirus COVID-19
- Doom Eternal's photo mode makes for epic screenshot captures
- Exploring Doom Eternal's hidden noclip mode
- If you break your Switch during quarantine, Nintendo won't repair it
- AFL Evolution 2 releases early to combat coronavirus woes
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset Review
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM: 1080p 280Hz IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- Doom Eternal Review: Hellrazer
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3733 32GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- ASUS Radeon RX 5500 XT DUAL OC Graphics Card Review
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: NVIDIA DLSS & Ray Tracing Tested
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Smartphones: Everything You Need To Know