For full details, grab the supporting press material here.
Sydney, Australia: 10th October, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the leading provider of high-performance graphics solutions, today introduces the EAX1950XTX/HTVDP/512M and EAX1950CROSSFIRE/HP/512M graphics cards, incorporating ATI's Radeon® X1950XTX VPU to deliver the robust graphics performance demanded by gaming enthusiasts. Combined with HDCP (High-Definition Digital Content Protection), ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology and CrossFire multiple VPU interface, the new graphics cards offer the ultimate video experience.
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- Valve's cancelled RPG was inspired by Monster Hunter, Dark Souls
- Left 4 Dead 3 would've been open-world on Source 2
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3995WX: 64C/128T, 128 PCIe lanes, and more
- Crysis Remastered NOT delayed on Nintendo Switch, drops on July 23
- Next-gen exclusives don't oppose gamers, just Xbox's business model
- OWC Mercury Electra 6G 2TB SATA SSD Review
- HP P500 1TB Portable SSD Review
- OWC Mercury Extreme Pro 6G 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Phanteks Eclipse P500A Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Silicon Power PC60 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Portable SSD Review
- Neon Noir Benchmarked: Crytek's Ray Tracing Benchmark Tool Tested
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition: How Does It Fair In 2020?
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X: How Does It Stack Up In 2020 Against Navi?
- TweakTown's 2020 CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology
- A look at Dell CinemaStream powered by Smartbyte