HotHardware's latest review takes a closer look at a network card with quite a presence, this being the recently launched "Bigfoot Networks Killer Network Interface Card" focused towards gamers and enthusiasts alike who love the idea of freeing up as many cpu cycles as possible.
Bigfoot Networks' Killer NIC is more than just a beefed up network card though. In fact, the Killer is more of a "system on a card" than a NIC. The company claims their product can improve ping times and frame-rates in many on-line games, and it's unique design opens up the possibility of running dedicated network apps with the help of its on-board processor and RAM. Take a look...
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- PlayStation game demos are coming back with Sony's ambitious new plan
- New Tesla patent hints gear changes are coming to the steering wheel
- PlayStation 5's SSD may revolutionize save states with instant launch
- AMD's new RDNA 2 graphics cards should beat NVIDIA, until Ampere
- AMD's high-end Navi GPU details: twice as fast as Radeon RX 5700 XT?!