The DailyTech have been lucky enough to get their mits on one of ATI's (yet to be officially released) RV570 based "Radeon X1950 Pro" graphics cards, with which they take the opportunity to run a series of benchmarks against the existing X1950XTX and X1900XT 256MB cards as an idea of what kind of performance can be expected from them when they hit the market in the near future.
DailyTech has managed to obtain an early sample of ATI's upcoming Radeon X1950 Pro graphics card. The Radeon X1950 Pro was expected to arrive next week, however ATI has pushed the launch date back to the last week of October. Nevertheless, the Radeon X1950 Pro is based on ATI's RV570 graphics core that is one of ATI's first products manufactured on an 80nm fabrication process, and is completely separate in almost every way imaginable from the existing Radeon X1950 video cards released earlier this year.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- Spring promotion: Windows 10 Pro key $10.55 + Office 2019 Pro $33.96
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro W5700X: Navi 10 GPU, 9.5 TFLOPs, 16GB GDDR6
- AMD Radeon Pro W5700: workstation Navi, 8GB GDDR6, 9 TFLOPs for $799
- Switch Pro with 4K gaming coming in 2020 at $399, analyst predicts