Some new memory modules have just surfaced from Mushkin, these being their HP2-6400 series which are available as 512MB or 1GB modules (as well as dual channel kits) and are rated for relaxed timings of 4-5-4-11.
If interested, grab Mushkin's press release for further info folks.
Denver, CO, October 5, 2006- Mushkin Enhanced, a leading manufacturer of high-performance computer components, is proud to announce the addition of the 512MB and 1GB HP2-6400 to it's product lineup. With the XP2-6400 and the EM2-6400 amongst the most popular DDR2 modules available today, the HP2-6400 offers users a middle ground in terms of both price and performance.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PS5 may only enhance PS4 games, legacy PS1, PS2 and PS3 games unlikely
- PlayStation 5 GPU emulates PS4, PS4 Pro with special modes
- Half-Life 4 announced: Valve confirms it cannot count to 3
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts